I would love to hear you share your weekend plans and ideas! Some inspiration for all of us. Please don´t be shy, sometimes there are not many comments here but I can see for a fact that there are many of you stopping by and it would really be great to hear from you. So please share! Don´t have to answer all of it if you don´t want to, here is just some ideas to get you going.
- Weekend thoughts, what are you looking forward to doing the most? Could be more than one thing..
- What music will you listen to?
- What film/series and/or book might you watch and read?
- What food will you eat/cook?
- What event should we not miss?
- Tonight just staying home with the kids watching a movie like most Fridays and I love it. Tomorrow, football game as every weekend with our son, ride our bikes for a big tour our daughter has planned all week since she just learned how do ride her bike after years of refusing to try. We have been on a lot of bike tours this passed week…Unpacking and putting together new furniture for our kid´s rooms. They are getting older and their rooms look as if they where as they would say ”babies”. Sunday dinner at my parents house after the movies.
- I will listen to whatever you are telling me to! Need new inspiration. I´m always (!) listening to music and am in desperate need of refueling with new stuff.
- We are actually having trouble finding new series and films at the moment as we have gone through it all it seems. We are serie junkies I have to say. Started watching Easy on Netflix the other day so my guess is that we will have reached the end of that by Sunday evening…
- Really want to try that good ravioli….
- There won´t be any big events for me this weekend but would love to hear what I´m missing!
When I first spotted these images on my phone I thought that the kitchen was in a dusty pink shade but looking closer I of course see that it isn´t. However, there was something about the mix of materials and colors that caught my eye. Like finding things that do not look like everything else.
Via April & May with thanks. Design by McLaren.Excell.
Forest House by architects Fearon Hay.
Via April and May with thanks. Foto: Simon Wilson. Styling: Amelia Holmes