The rain is pouring down outside so what could be more perfect than daydreaming away to this incredible holiday spot. Satellite Island in Tasmania, Australia, certainly is something different from most things, beautifully captured by Luisa Brimble.
It´s so rare but becoming more and more important to present the products you are selling in a personal yet clean and clear way. There are examples in Sweden too but today I have to mention Japanese Hike as the perfect front runner. Not only do the pieces look great in their way of presenting them but you can also properly see details and the fine linings that are often missed. Love it.
All pics via Hike.
Today has probably been the worst day of this year and I can´t tell you how relieved I am that it´s evening and getting closer to a new day to come. All of us have days like that and we need a bit of comfort when that happens. To me it was hugging the kids for a really long time after school and now just to take deep breaths safe and sound at home. The view and scenery of these amazing pictures is what I will try to focus on when falling as sleep tonight. So glad to have found the Instagram account of @lucylaucht just now. And as always – tomorrow is a new day.
All pics via @lucylaucht with big thanks.
Every year this time of year I start dreaming about going to the Alps or way up North to experience nature while changing colors and breathing that super clean crisp air. The Miramonti boutique hotel in the South Tyrol, Italy, passed by my feed on instagram via @smallluxuryhotels and the dream was once again starting. A weekend with that view? Yes please!
More info here.
I would love to hear you share your weekend plans and ideas! Some inspiration for all of us. Please don´t be shy, sometimes there are not many comments here but I can see for a fact that there are many of you stopping by and it would really be great to hear from you. So please share! Don´t have to answer all of it if you don´t want to, here is just some ideas to get you going.
- Weekend thoughts, what are you looking forward to doing the most? Could be more than one thing..
- What music will you listen to?
- What film/series and/or book might you watch and read?
- What food will you eat/cook?
- What event should we not miss?
- Tonight just staying home with the kids watching a movie like most Fridays and I love it. Tomorrow, football game as every weekend with our son, ride our bikes for a big tour our daughter has planned all week since she just learned how do ride her bike after years of refusing to try. We have been on a lot of bike tours this passed week…Unpacking and putting together new furniture for our kid´s rooms. They are getting older and their rooms look as if they where as they would say ”babies”. Sunday dinner at my parents house after the movies.
- I will listen to whatever you are telling me to! Need new inspiration. I´m always (!) listening to music and am in desperate need of refueling with new stuff.
- We are actually having trouble finding new series and films at the moment as we have gone through it all it seems. We are serie junkies I have to say. Started watching Easy on Netflix the other day so my guess is that we will have reached the end of that by Sunday evening…
- Really want to try that good ravioli….
- There won´t be any big events for me this weekend but would love to hear what I´m missing!
Pictures and recipe via and by always inspiring Our Food Stories with thanks.
Again by Fearon Hay architects.
When I first spotted these images on my phone I thought that the kitchen was in a dusty pink shade but looking closer I of course see that it isn´t. However, there was something about the mix of materials and colors that caught my eye. Like finding things that do not look like everything else.