I would love to hear you share your weekend plans and ideas! Some inspiration for all of us. Please don´t be shy, sometimes there are not many comments here but I can see for a fact that there are many of you stopping by and it would really be great to hear from you. So please share! Don´t have to answer all of it if you don´t want to, here is just some ideas to get you going.
- Weekend thoughts, what are you looking forward to doing the most? Could be more than one thing..
- What music will you listen to?
- What film/series and/or book might you watch and read?
- What food will you eat/cook?
- What event should we not miss?
- Tonight just staying home with the kids watching a movie like most Fridays and I love it. Tomorrow, football game as every weekend with our son, ride our bikes for a big tour our daughter has planned all week since she just learned how do ride her bike after years of refusing to try. We have been on a lot of bike tours this passed week…Unpacking and putting together new furniture for our kid´s rooms. They are getting older and their rooms look as if they where as they would say ”babies”. Sunday dinner at my parents house after the movies.
- I will listen to whatever you are telling me to! Need new inspiration. I´m always (!) listening to music and am in desperate need of refueling with new stuff.
- We are actually having trouble finding new series and films at the moment as we have gone through it all it seems. We are serie junkies I have to say. Started watching Easy on Netflix the other day so my guess is that we will have reached the end of that by Sunday evening…
- Really want to try that good ravioli….
- There won´t be any big events for me this weekend but would love to hear what I´m missing!
Some Instagram postcards from Nice where we just spent a long weekend to celebrate my father´s 70th birthday. True luxury getting to do this and to make summer feel longer. Now back to work!
All pics from my Instagram
Once again food heaven by Local Milk. Perfect weekend morning inspiration.
Full recipe here.
Last hours of work and then of to the summer house to celebrate Midsummer with the family, can´t wait! We have been talking about what two eat for two weeks now and will make all the traditionals plus all the games and other crazy stuff us Swedes are doing on this specific holiday. Here are some of my Midsummer plans:
Lots of good food and a table and setting filled with fresh summer flowers…
Picking flowers and making wreaths for everyone…
Making a strawberry cake that this year will be extra interesting as the kids are picking the filling….
Going almost all in with the romantic theme but am hopefully still safe with black base wearing this…
Sleeping in the best smelling and crispy sheets when the light fills the sky almost all night long. And there is no one who can make a bed look more welcoming than my Mum.
Swimming in the sea as much as possible after a warming sauna.
Happy Midsummer everybody!
Pics: 1-2 via Kinfolk with thanks. 3. By Babes in Boyland with thanks. 4. Via Honestly Yum with thanks. 5. Dress from Zara. 6. Styling and pic by Daniella Witte with thanks. 7. By Donal Shehan with thanks.
Via Sandra Beijer with thanks.
I wish I could give you a full guide to Berlin but once there (without kids) and no weather to fully enjoy we just kept it all about good food, sleep and seeing friends. This weekend was a gift from some friends to my husband when he turned 40 last year and a big part of the trip was for him to run the Big25. Me and our friends cheered along when not having massive amounts of food and taking pictures of this from above. Here are bits and pieces of what we did and I can highly recommend all the places we went to (we unfortunately missed Lode & Stijn that is supposed to be really good but will definitely try it next time. Also not in the pictures – we went to Grill Royal and had amazing sweet potato fries and the best meat I´ve had in a long time).
1: We where staying in Soho House Berlin and if I could just show you the complete loveliness of this inspiring interior. However there is a strict no-cameras-aloud in some of the best areas, so follow the link above if you wish to see more. Here a pic of our bed, like sleeping on clouds. Blue velvet and the biggest thing ever. 2 & 7: Breakfast in bed, luxury. 3 & 12: walking around Berlin finding hidden gems in every corner. 4 & 9: found many pictures in my phone of incredible ceiling action, no 4 from restaurant Cecconi´s and no 9 from Pauly Saal. 5, 6, 13 & 15: great food and atmosphere at Cecconi´s. Don´t forget to get a reservation. 8, 10, 11: Picked restaurant Pauly Saal mostly because I was hoping for a lunch outside on their lovely terrace but it turned out it was closed. No disappointment at all nevertheless as the food in this place is just incredible. 14: Product heaven in our bathroom with products from Cowshed.
All pics via my Instagram.
Homemade burgers on the grill, french fries with garlic, parmesan & truffle oil and some asparagus to that. Can´t wait.
1: styling by Elin Åström, 2: via 3: via